Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

3 Things Thursday

3 Things im loving this week are...

Unless you have been hiding under a rock, or just not noticing my contstant HOLIDAY updates on FB, you would know Im VERY excited to be having a small break from the rat race!! Just some time to spend with my family and doing the things I love to do like bake and craft and update stuff around the house.
One mission I have just accomplished, was painting 2 out of the 3 side table set I have. Now just pondering what the 3rd colour will be....

And lastly I got my couches and rug cleaned yesterday. The state of them has been driving me nutso lately and then I saw on one of those deal sites, a carpet cleaning package for $69! I just asked the company if I could swap the 4 rooms to these 3 pieces. We only have 2 carpeted rooms anyway!
So that's a little of what's been happening. Exciting stuff round these parts ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment