Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Christmas 2012

Ive been meaning to write a post xmas post for awhile but couldnt work up the motivation to upload any photos from my camera. In fact, I couldnt work up the motivation to do much at all over the Christmas break which was both relaxing and disappointing at the same time.

However without further adieu, I bring you some snippets of our Christmas day. Master A had a ball hanging with all the adults and got a little spoilt! But hey, that's what Christmas is all about!!


Table favours for the guests.

I made my own bon-bons this year and added monogrammed intials of the guests



There were presents



Christmas morning - opening of said presents!

Although some presents were too big to wrap!

I love tablescaping although I had so much more in mind to do this year but ran out of time ..(and money!)



The adult present haul

And the littlest ones present haul...who got spoilt?!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
So whilst I have this glimmer of

No comments:

Post a Comment