Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Imagination and Inspiration

I love my imagination. It allows my small, not very inspiring and with a complete lack of storage home become this magnificent, storage options galore, beautifully decorated home without spending a cent! I will get there.... one day. So many projects going on in my head but my budget does not allow it at this stage. So its little bits at a time and my imagination does the rest! Along with the help of some of my favourite blogs and Pinterest

Im loving Yellow and Greys at the moment. And the idea of a picture ledge above the bed
image source

image source

Im desperately needing to do something with our 'office' / computer space.
Im liking this


and this idea from Jen over at I Heart Organizing using Ikea furniture.
image source
I like the idea of open shelving...cheap and easy storage...but im worried about the dusting and keeping it clean..??
image source

One of my favourite inspirational rooms of the house is THE KITCHEN. I loooove Kitchens. Functional and full of storage space.
Heres one that might look familiar, from Jade at Super Organiser Mum (unable to link)
Super Organiser Mum

Id love to have an appliance or breakfast nook...
image source

Oh and a butlers pantry!


both images sources here

So as you can see, I dont want much! One day I might get one or two of these things for my home but for now its all in my head.

You can view other inspirational images via my pinterest found here.

Hope you also found some inspiration for your imagination!


No comments:

Post a Comment