Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Sunday at the Fair

Sunday was a lovely day out at the Port Elliot fair.

We dont really get out much as a family, which is a shame, but I try and cram in as much as I can in the 2 days I have off and often the Husby is working. We usually just hang out together at home or with our friends.

But today their was a local-ish fair on and after some initial set backs (ie I forgot my purse and phone and had to backtrack and then we got kinda lost!!), we eventually got there.

Heres some pics of our day...
 
 
 

This little calf was only 4 days old!


Some goodies were purchased. I love wooden toys (and handbags!) so i bought a couple of Xmas presents....

...but Master A got to keep the walking frog! He loves it!
 
 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend with your families!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment