Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Three Things Thursday

I had a thought on the way home from work the other day (It's where I do some of my best thinking!) of a new blog post topic called  Three Things on Thursday where I can capture the three things from the past week Im loving!

So to start off we have:

Master A's cool new shoes!


Im not a big name brand person but my friend works at Nike and could give me a good discount, plus I figure his little feet could probably do with decent support. Not to mention they're oh so spunky!

DJ Flumes new album


I watched JJJ One Night Stand on the weekend and he was pretty good. Nice chilled out beats!
I already had his album but it sounds so much better after you've seen them 'live'.

 Tandoori chicken I made from scratch

I found Tandoori paste to always be quite expensive to buy in the shops so I googled one day and decided to make my own.
Its really easy, I make it up the day before so its already to cook when I get home from work.

If you're interested, the recipe is:
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/4 cup lemon juice
5cm piece of ginger
2x gloves garlic, crushed
1x tbspn salt
1x tspn chilli paste
1x tbspn garam Marsala
3x tspn cumin
3x tspn chilli powder
1x tbspn greek yoghurt
2x tbspn oil

Mix it all together.
Again, I don't measure exactly the ingredients but just go by eyesight. Which means each time it tastes a little different. I dont remember it usually being so hot so perhaps if you don't like very spicy food, leave out the paste and/or powder. I also added more yoghurt.
This was enough for 2x large chicken breasts.

So those of my 3 favs of the week!
Let me know if you are 'loving something sick' lately!





No comments:

Post a Comment